Becoming a Member
How to become a member of ICAI Dubai Chapter.
- Complete the ICAI Dubai Chapter membership form
- Make an annual membership fee payment of AED 735 (VAT inclusive) in favour of “Dubai Chapter of ICAI” .
We offer 3 modes of payment for annual membership fees:
- Pay AED 735 (VAT inclusive) plus convenience fee of AED 20 plus VAT online with your Credit / Debit Card through our website: https://www.icaidubai.org/member/profiles/payment and get your receipt or download your electronic receipt instantly.
- Bank Transfer or Cash Deposit of AED 735 (VAT inclusive) to: Bank Name: Bank of Baroda Account Name: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Dubai; Branch: Bur Dubai, Dubai; Bank Account No.: 90010200000166; IBAN No: AE290110090010200000166;Swift Code: BARBAEADDUB. *Once the amount is transferred, please forward the Bank Transfer Slip or Cash Deposit slip to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and membership number for issuance of payment receipt.
- We also make arrangements with a courier service to collect CHEQUE from your office. Once your cheque for AED 735/- (VAT inclusive) in the name of “The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Dubai” is ready for collection, please send request to any of this IDs: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com so that we can make the necessary arrangements to have it collected. You can also book your courier online at www.icaidubai.org/member/profiles/payment.
Submit the form and payment details at the ICAI Dubai Chapter office OR email these to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a courier pick up at a time and location convenient for you.
Following verification of submitted data and completion of other procedural requirements, you may be admitted to the membership of the Dubai Chapter of ICAI. A receipt for your fee payment and a confirmation of admission to the ICAI Dubai Chapter will be communicated to you by the Chapter’s Secretary.