Welcome to ICAI Dubai Chapter !
Please log in to your acccount to get started.
Becoming a Member
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER OF ICAI DUBAI CHAPTER
- Complete the ICAI Dubai Chapter membership form
- Make an annual membership fee payment of AED 525 (VAT inclusive) in favour of “Dubai Chapter of ICAI” .
We offer 3 modes of payment for annual membership fees:
1.) Pay AED 525 (VAT inclusive) plus convenience fee of AED 20 plus VAT online with your Credit / Debit Card through our website:
https://www.icaidubai.org/member/profiles/payment and get your receipt or download your electronic receipt instantly.
2.) Bank Transfer or Cash Deposit of AED 525 (VAT inclusive) to:
Bank Name: Bank of Baroda
Account Name: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Dubai; Branch: Bur Dubai, Dubai; Bank Account No.: 90010200000166; IBAN No: AE290110090010200000166;Swift Code: BARBAEADDUB.
*Once the amount is transferred, please forward the Bank Transfer Slip or Cash Deposit slip to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and membership number for issuance of payment receipt.
3.) We also make arrangements with a courier service to collect CHEQUE from your office. Once your cheque for AED 525/- (VAT inclusive) in the name of “The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Dubai” is ready for collection, please send request to any of this IDs: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com so that we can make the necessary arrangements to have it collected. You can also book your courier online at www.icaidubai.org/member/profiles/payment.
Submit the form and payment details at the ICAI Dubai Chapter office OR email these to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a courier pick up at a time and location convenient for you.
Following verification of submitted data and completion of other procedural requirements, you may be admitted to the membership of the Dubai Chapter of ICAI. A receipt for your fee payment and a confirmation of admission to the ICAI Dubai Chapter will be communicated to you by the Chapter’s Secretary.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- ICAI Dubai Chapter aims to provide its members a common platform where they can interact and gain further knowledge from the various technical seminars, presentations, workshops and meetings that are periodically organized.
- The Chapter organizes various social activities and corporate social responsibility programs in which members can contribute and participate.
- Regular email updates on professional developments, newsletters and upcoming ICAI events.