HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER OF ICAI UAE (DUBAI) CHAPTER
- Complete the ICAI UAE (Dubai) chapter membership form
- Make a annual membership fee payment of AED 525 in favour of “Dubai Chapter of ICAI” .
We offer 3 modes of payment for annual membership fees:
1.)Pay AED 525 online with your Credit/Debit Card through our website:
https://www.icaidubai.org/member/profiles/payment and get your receipt or download your electronic receipt instantly.
2.)Bank Transfer or Cash Deposit of AED 525 to:
Bank Name: Bank of Baroda;
Account Name: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Dubai; Branch: Bur Dubai, Dubai; Bank Account No.: 90010200000166; IBAN No: AE290110090010200000166;Swift Code: BARBAEADDUB.
Once the amount is transferred, please forward the Bank Transfer Slip or Cash Deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with your name and membership number for issuance of payment receipt.
3.)For your convenience, we also make arrangements with a courier service to collect the membership fees from your office. Once your cheque for AED 525/- in the name of “The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Dubai” is ready for collection, please send request to any of this IDs: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can make the necessary arrangements to have it collected. You can also book your courier online at www.icaidubai.org/member/profiles/payment.
Submit the form and payment details at the ICAI UAE (Dubai) chapter office OR email these to email@example.com to schedule a courier pick up at a time and location convenient for you.
Following verification of submitted data and completion of other procedural requirements, you may be admitted to the membership of the Dubai Chapter of ICAI. A receipt for your fee payment and a confirmation of admission to the ICAI UAE (Dubai) Chapter will be communicated to you by the Chapter’s Secretary.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- ICAI UAE (Dubai) Chapter aims to provide its members a common platform where they can interact and gain further knowledge from the various technical seminars, presentations, workshops and meetings that are periodically organized.
- The Chapter organizes various social activities and corporate social responsibility programs in which members can contribute and participate.
- Regular email updates on professional developments, newsletters and upcoming ICAI events.