The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is a statutory body established under the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 (Act No. XXXVIII of 1949) for the regulation of the profession of Chartered Accountants in India. During its 70 years of existence, ICAI has achieved recognition as a premier accounting body not only in the country but also globally, for its contribution in the fields of education, professional development, maintenance of high accounting, auditing and ethical standards. ICAI now is the second largest accounting body in the whole world.
ICAI (Dubai) Chapter
ICAI (Dubai) Chapter, established in 1982, is the largest, most active and award-winning chapter among the 33 overseas chapters of ICAI. It has registered a phenomenal growth in membership in recent years and currently has over 3,000 members. Members represent more than 1,550 multinational and other companies.
Our galaxy of speakers at ICAI (Dubai) Chapter events include
- H.E. Sheikh Nahyan Bin Mubarak Al Nahyan Heads the UAE Ministry of Culture, Youth, and Social Development
- H.E. Marwan bin Jassim Al Sarkal, Chief Executive Officer, Sharjah Investment and Development Authority‐SHUROOQ
- Major General Mohammed Ahmed Al Marri, Director General – Residency and Foreigners Affairs - Dubai
- H.E. Khalil Al Sayegh, Chairman –Dubai International Real Estate, Roda Hotels and Resorts
- Mr. Omar Al Mesmar, General Manager Dubai Investments Park
- Dr. Abdulla Al Karam, Director General Knowledge and Human Development Authority
- CA Suresh Prabhu, Indian politician and the current Railway Minister of India
- CA Piyush Goyal, Minister of State with Independent Charge for Power, Coal, New and Renewable Energy in the Government of India
- Ron Kaufman, Dr. Marshall Goldsmith, Shiv Khera, Robin Sharma
and many more eminent personalities and profound speakers.